'cause I haven't done so in about 12 hours ;)
PRE-SURGERY went well.
*My oral surgeon did a really great job at explaining things.
*I feel confident that I will have GREAT RESULTS. I am healthy and usually bounce back rather well.
*I didn't throw up when I had to have 2 SETS of molds done (that is big for this girl with a big GAG reflex).
I went alone, but was worried about the payment part. As I sat at the desk about to go over "things", my husband texted me and asked how I was doing. I replied "paying for all of this" and next thing I know he is texting me back saying "I'm here". I could SEE him pull into the parking lot (tons of windows in the surgery office).
Have I told you lately that I just LOVE my husband?
*Maybe my prayers to St. Apollonia helped.
*My husband came in and helped me deal with the financial part ... that is always complicated with insurance, flexible spending, etc.
RESULT ...
- I spent more money than I have EVER in my whole life.
- Praying that insurance comes through like they say.
DETAILS ...
- go to hospital at 10:30am on FRIDAY
- Surgery at 12pm
- Procedure lasts for 4 hours (give or take an hour)
- overnight stay
- recover at home by Sat. morning
Comments
Jen
Hang in there. It is almost over. I know there a lots of folks offering prayers for you.
On a related note, I'm heading to the orthodontist today. My oldest son is getting his braces and my second daughter is getting spacers before getting her braces next month. They gave us a multi-child, returning family discount ;-)
Adrienne
:)
I wish I lived close so I could bring your family something. :(
Hugs and please keep us posted as you're feeling up to. And know, when you come out of it all and you're feeling more like your old self, we'll all still be here for you.
Luv ya!
Sounds like you have a good guy for a husband. Big blessing!
Thinking of you.