I thought I would catolog some of my books onto this site ... http://www.librarything.com/ As I was individually entering some of my books I noticed that I could import them. Apparently they have something set up with VOX (my old blog), so I thought I would try the import thing.
Now amongst my lovely Tomie DePaola books, I have an odd assortment of someone else's books that I can't seem to get rid of. Everytime I delete a book, a new one pops up.
No, I have not read ... Demon of Love, The Devil's Door, The Cup of Morning Shadow's.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I think I have to delete my entire catolog
*UPDATE ... my library is fixed. Somehow I think someone else's books were imported. I just couldn't believe the titles.
Now amongst my lovely Tomie DePaola books, I have an odd assortment of someone else's books that I can't seem to get rid of. Everytime I delete a book, a new one pops up.
No, I have not read ... Demon of Love, The Devil's Door, The Cup of Morning Shadow's.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I think I have to delete my entire catolog
*UPDATE ... my library is fixed. Somehow I think someone else's books were imported. I just couldn't believe the titles.
Comments