While I spent the morning at the State swim meet with my two older girls, my super husband watched the little girls. Also being watched was the GODFATHER on tv (not the best choice with a 2, 5, and 7 year old, but they were off playing ... I think). Apparently they had a marathon on AMC the past few days and we had it recorded on our DVR. My husband loves these movies. I am not sure why????? Could be the large, Catholic families, the violence, loyalty, New York, etc.
ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOO ... there was a scene where someone was having their communion and a boys choir was singing (in their very high voices). Little {C} who was just 2 in June, looked up and said to my husband "I hear Jesus !".
Godfather and Jesus. Not sure those two would be mentioned together (LOL).
ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOO ... there was a scene where someone was having their communion and a boys choir was singing (in their very high voices). Little {C} who was just 2 in June, looked up and said to my husband "I hear Jesus !".
Godfather and Jesus. Not sure those two would be mentioned together (LOL).
Comments