Oh where oh where could I have gone ?
Not hard to believe ...
THE BEACH
GREAT FUN and oh so relaxing, but now it is time to get BUSY.
Tomorrow is the last of our summer break and we have a bunch to do before school begins on Wednesday. I am nervous, excited, but most of all happy to be teaching at home.
WISH ME LUCK ...




Comments
I just hauled out my catalogs last night, and then threw up my hands... Luckily, I already know most of my curriculum and just need to order it.
*clink* here's to a new year...
:)
Great pictures... you know I can't wait to see all of them!
Recently found your blog and have kept poppin' in as I too am a Catholic mom who is embarking on our first year of homeschool!
Thanks for sharing through your posts.
Pax Christi,
Christie
And I love the new song too. I like to leave that movie run through the credits just to listen to the music...lol. I suppose I should just buy the soundtrack.
loved the photos!