Having my doubts about "things".
Feeling a little lonely because I rarely have adult conversation outside of my husband who I barely spoke with yesterday - he worked so late.
The holidays are coming up QUICKLY ... I always stress.
My littlest one is a total spitfire and some days I just feel defeated by her ... I need strength.
Not knowing what tomorrow will bring sometimes is difficult ... I wish I could see into the future (this is a vague thought, but it is in regards to my husband's job).
I am feeling way too much self pity.
Let me turn this post around and say that there are so many blessings in my life ...
Feeling a little lonely because I rarely have adult conversation outside of my husband who I barely spoke with yesterday - he worked so late.
The holidays are coming up QUICKLY ... I always stress.
My littlest one is a total spitfire and some days I just feel defeated by her ... I need strength.
Not knowing what tomorrow will bring sometimes is difficult ... I wish I could see into the future (this is a vague thought, but it is in regards to my husband's job).
I am feeling way too much self pity.
Let me turn this post around and say that there are so many blessings in my life ...
- My husband who loves me even though I am nutty sometimes
- My children who are all healthy and thriving
- My FAITH which is growing ... participating in our parish RCIA program has been such a great thing
Comments
{W}
I loved how you turned this post around, and I LOVED that bit about our husbands putting up with their nutty wives. Aren't we blessed?
And do you know, I have shed a fair share of tears over my littlest spitfire the past few days. She combines her father's will with a three-year-old's irrationality. The result is lethal to my inner peace!
She's awfully cute during her down time, however, and that's her saving grace.
I can't tell you how many times I have gone to bed only to lay awake beating myself up for all of the battles I have lost and the guilt I carry.
We just want the best for our babies.
We just want the best for our husband.
We just want joy, peace, and calm.
Mother Theresa even felt defeated... for years.