It seems every time I look at my list, there is something else to add to it ... never ending!
I really try not to get caught up in what everyone else is doing, but sometimes it does stress me out because I seem sooooooooo far behind.
To do ...
Ughhhh ... I am sure there is more. I may just add as the day goes on. How do you do the fancy crossing off thing?
I really try not to get caught up in what everyone else is doing, but sometimes it does stress me out because I seem sooooooooo far behind.
To do ...
- print out mailing labels for my cards (DONE)
- write my Christmas cards (DONE)
- Christmas letter????? (only some will get this) (Not DOING )
- decorate the tree (DONE)
- finish putting out house decorations
- online shop (Done SOME)
- buy a new top for my husband's Christmas party (I'll just wear the black capri's and boots from last year) (DONE)
- call carpet cleaners (DONE) and they came today!
- make hotel reservations for swim meet (DONE)
- call for donation pickup
- call alarm company because we keep getting beeps in the wee hours of the night (arghhhhhhh) (DONE)
- call vet for our doggie's yearly shots
- do some crafts with the girls ... hopefully today. (DONE) ... really this is an ongoing process
- photo-books for the Grandma's and Poppie
- dentist appointments for all the girls next week (half-DONE)
- make my Mom a plane reservation to visit in Jan.
- Visit Santa at the mall (this I am not excited to do)
DONE ...
- the tree is up with lights only
- the outdoor lights are mostly up
- I did get 2 small gifts for my husband
- I do have a list of things I plan to buy
- purchased some birthday cards
- fixed the address labels (they are ready to print)
- cans for the poor sent to school today
- We Care gifts sent to the school today
- stamps were purchased
Ughhhh ... I am sure there is more. I may just add as the day goes on. How do you do the fancy crossing off thing?
Comments
Does that make sense?
(unpacking my brain now)
Good luck with your list!!
{M} came home from school with some needs for a gingerbread house each student is making and I actually had the thought..."If I don't put these things on my list, maybe we can just forget about it". And {B} came home today with a note regarding a book exchange and needing to bring a new, wrapped book. I had the same thought again...LOL!
Time to get organized!
{W}
Good luck with your list. Hope you make a dent faster than it can grow!
BTW - you've been tagged for a meme...