Sometimes you THINK you need to get back to the "old", but really when something is working well ... WHY change? This is a question that I keep asking myself. I am being rather vague, but this relates to something I have been doing for less than a year. Decisions can be so hard. This still needs a lot more thinking.
Tonight I watched American Idol all by myself. Faves for tonight were David Archuleta and David Hernandez. The other David was pretty good too. I was really hoping to be blown away by Michael Johns, but he was just so, so tonight. I do think he will remain safe because he does have that "it" factor ;)
My hubby is sick and all the girls went to bed early. Our house has been battling a stomach/fever bug for nearly a month now. It never seems to get terrible, but one day you may feel sick and then next day better, and then sick again ... very weird! I feel GOOD, but I should not speak too loudly.
I read a really amazing book that I can't stop thinking about ...
Tonight I watched American Idol all by myself. Faves for tonight were David Archuleta and David Hernandez. The other David was pretty good too. I was really hoping to be blown away by Michael Johns, but he was just so, so tonight. I do think he will remain safe because he does have that "it" factor ;)
My hubby is sick and all the girls went to bed early. Our house has been battling a stomach/fever bug for nearly a month now. It never seems to get terrible, but one day you may feel sick and then next day better, and then sick again ... very weird! I feel GOOD, but I should not speak too loudly.
I read a really amazing book that I can't stop thinking about ...
You can read the reviews yourself , but I was so impressed with this woman's ability to not be bitter and angry over the course of her life. Her dysfunctional family was beyond anything I could even imagine. One can't help but to feel better about their own upbringing. If there ever was a sense of bitterness (even with my own past), I realize that the power of forgiveness and finding peace is better than anything. In her writing she never indicated that she had any blame ... she seemed to take the negatives and persevere despite. To be able to look past the tremendous obstacles that came her way.... WOW!
GREAT, QUICK READ!
Comments
I'm sorry to hear your family has been battling the sickies. That is not fun at all.
Good luck with your decision. In time, the answer will be clear.
{W}