The other day I got a little doorknob hanger that advertised ...
DOODIE KING
Pet Waste Removal
"Let us give your yard the royal treatment!"
Do you love your dog, but just don't have the time or desire to clean up after the little guy? Call us!!!!!
So for $9 1x/week I can have someone "remove" my yard waste.
WHAT A DIRTY, STINKY JOB!
It is kind of funny, but I don't think I could call this company. First of all, I wouldn't want to spend the money on that and second, I think that I should be responsible for my own dog's S#!T.
DOODIE KING
Pet Waste Removal
"Let us give your yard the royal treatment!"
Do you love your dog, but just don't have the time or desire to clean up after the little guy? Call us!!!!!
So for $9 1x/week I can have someone "remove" my yard waste.
WHAT A DIRTY, STINKY JOB!
It is kind of funny, but I don't think I could call this company. First of all, I wouldn't want to spend the money on that and second, I think that I should be responsible for my own dog's S#!T.
Comments
Hey, it is a stinky job but someone has to do it AND that someone doesn't have to be you! :)
{W}
I wish someone would open a company to clean litter boxes though. I would pay for that...lol.