
Memorial of Our Lady of Fatima
This morning I woke up early with a strong desire to find a Mary statuary for my mantle. For a while now I have wanted one, but I am terrible at making decisions when it comes to online (or any) shopping. I looked and looked, and was drawn to Our Lady of Fatima. After purchasing it, I stopped over at Margarets . At first I thought ... "what a coincidence!", but then a little later I looked over at the girl's daily planners and saw what today was.
I think we will say The Rosary today.
This morning I woke up early with a strong desire to find a Mary statuary for my mantle. For a while now I have wanted one, but I am terrible at making decisions when it comes to online (or any) shopping. I looked and looked, and was drawn to Our Lady of Fatima. After purchasing it, I stopped over at Margarets . At first I thought ... "what a coincidence!", but then a little later I looked over at the girl's daily planners and saw what today was.
I think we will say The Rosary today.
Comments
I think your mother's day was perfect. hangin with the kids!