
Thank you to ...
the Sardonic Dad (a Catholic, a runner, a Dad to 11, and someone who isn't afraid to share with us his sarcasm)
and
Wenderful's Weblog (a very pretty mom of 4 who has really great taste and probably posts as many photos as I do).
Somehow I don't feel all that worthy because it only took me about a month to post this on my blog ... sorry Wendy . I do think that this may possibly be my second award ... the first being Rockin' Girl Blogger. I'll be sure to add these oh so amazing awards to my sidebar.
The rules for this award are:
- the winner can put the logo on his/her blog
- link to the person you received your award from
- nominate at least 7 other blogs
- put links to those blogs on yours
- leave a message on the blogs of the people you nominate
The rules for this award are:
- the winner can put the logo on his/her blog
- link to the person you received your award from
- nominate at least 7 other blogs
- put links to those blogs on yours
- leave a message on the blogs of the people you nominate
Okay, here goes (in no particular order I might add) ...
- Laura : a Catholic teacher who is darn good at writing. She is clever, funny, and quirky . I can always find something really good to read.
- Christine : a Catholic mom of 4 who shares her thoughts in a very heartfelt way. She prays for others all the time and asks that others join in. She really is living a simple life and a pure faith.
- Joy : my sweet, caring friend whom I have known for almost 7 years, but have never met in real life. She shares my passion for taking a great photo too.
- Kim H. : It hasn't been too long that I started reading her blog. Maybe she came over here or I went to her side ... I can't remember. Anywho, she is very funny and I love this post where I got to "see" a bit more of her. It's too bad that we are far from each other. She would be a fun friend to have!
- Cris : This lady always brings a laugh. She puts it all out there with great honesty and humor. You can read certain blogs and just think ... that is total cr@p, they just want to believe what they write is true. Mrs. June Cleaver is the real thing ;) and if you read this story ... keep her in your prayers.
- Minivan Mama : Another mom that I have known for almost 7 years through a mommy pregnancy board (also where I know Joy), but this one I actually met nearly 3 years ago. She is hip, she is creative, and she is taking her very first Disney vacation all alone. I'd like to think that I inspired her love of "the mouse" ;) She has also been running, and runners like to mention other runners ... LOL!
- Out on a limb : YET ANOTHER (Christian)mom that I know (same place as above). I like to keep awards in the family ;) She has 5 children all under the age of 7 and if anyone needs an award for all her hard work, it would be this lady. She also has a great big heart and a kind soul.
Comments
I can't tell you how much your kind words mean to me.
It's huge.
Cute award too.
Thanks for thinking of me!
I have looked at some of the blogs that you have listed and I think I will be adding more to my favorites list!
You're just the sweetest! :) Thank you. It means the world to me - and yep, I'll definitely be popping around to check out all the mentioned blogs. :)
Thanks again!
(((((HUGS)))))
By the way, how far are you from Memphis? Just curious. What do you like about living in the South - and what don't you like?
{W}