I was so excited on Saturday morning. Daddy came home from his business trip and brought back some cool t-shirts for my sisters and I. Don't I look super cute?
Then later on I needed to change out of my cool outfit and put on a dress (for Church). When I came back with these shoes my Daddy sent me upstairs to change them. He thought they were too small and yucky looking for Church. So like the good girl that I am, I went upstairs to do as I was told. I ALWAYS LISTEN.

Unfortunately I had some troubles. I guess my shoes were too small and I tripped down these big stairs ...
Comments
Lucky for avoiding the emergency room though.
Hope she feels better.
We actually cleaned her up and let her pick her place of dinner. The doctor's girls came with us to dinner and when we dropped them off my husband brought a bottle of wine. No hospital co-payment, no wait in the ER ... hard to put a price on that gift ;)
Must be the month for shiners - my John just got over a HUGE one last week - he and Molly collided - and Molly's head did more damage to John's cheekbone than his cheekbone did to her head. Now I wish I had a picture.
Poor girl.
Ow I say again.
did you do the Catholic Mom thing and tell her to offer it up?