On Saturday my just turned 13 year old will be going to a Bat Mitzvah ... I guess a Jewish type of confirmation. Anyway, she has not dressed up for anything in a long time and we need to get something appropriate for the occasion.
13 year olds are just in an IN BETWEEN phase. They look goofy in kids clothes, but even goofier I think in older women's clothing. Worse yet, there is the "hootchie mama" type of dress. I see this way too often for my liking.
I need ideas for what to wear for this type of occasion and where to go for a 13 year old who weighs about 94 pounds and is 5'1".
I need ideas QUICK.
When did all this growing and aging happen? I was just not ready for this teenager to outgrow her kid size. ((((SIGH)))))
Comments
Wishing you all the best....so been there girlfriend!
There are some cute dresses there. If you don't have time, we can sometimes find things at Wet Seal at the mall (gag!) Or yes, Kohls will sometimes have something.
Good luck. Bat mitzvahs are fun.
Oh, I do remember a friend of mine getting her daughter a dressy dress at H&M.
W