I just wanted to say that even though I did agree with so many of the points in the article that I previously spoke about, I hope that I did not come across as having a strong opinion in favor of only marrying young. I know my own example is not necessarily everyone else's. Reading that article was just interesting to me because in today's world, so many seem to be against the "marrying young" thing. Maybe it is thought of as too old fashioned or just plain irresponsible. I try to be careful not to judge others ... especially if they make well thought out decisions.
That's all I'm sayin' ...
Comments
I myself have been guilty of dwelling on the "cons" like my husband and I didn't have that freedom in our 20s where we could travel and of course, the money thing. There was no nest egg built up when we started having children. The only thing that was built up was student loan debt...LOL!
Again, it was just nice to read about something that isn't often written about.
Oh, and the typical response I get when people find out my husband and I were highschool sweethearts is along the lines of the "jaw drop" with a big "no way"...LOL!
W