Yesterday I bought my husband some new pants for work because he was in desperate need of them. This man will wear things until they wear out ... holes and all. So like the wonderful wife that I am, I purchase him a pair of (nothing fancy) "Docker" type pants, BUT they were a different brand so I did not want to just remove the tags and place these pants on a hanger in his closet.
Let me just note that THESE PANTS (neatly folded with the tags on them) will sit on his dresser till dust starts to form on them.
WHY?
WHY does he not TRY THEM ON and WEAR THEM?
His excuses ...
- It's too hard right now
- He doesn't have time to unfold, try on, and take tags off
HUH?
If a girl gets something new, it practically comes out of the bag and onto the body IMMEDIATELY.
Men are weird.
(at least mine is)
Comments
There is an awesome shirt hanging in his closet right. now. that he refuses to wear.
*sigh*
Have a great day!
Jen
My husband just handed me a sweater my sister gave him for Christmas and asked if I could return it for him. Thankfully there is a gift receipt but the store folks are going to wonder why it took me until February to get it back to the store. ACK!
W