God called the dry land "the earth," and the basin of the water he called
"the sea." God saw how good it was.
-Genesis 1:10
With our economy in it's current sad state, it can be hard to see rainbows and sunny skies.
I don't want to be all doom and gloom ... some choose that path.
It's all good!
I have a husband (although out of town) who is bringin' home the bacon with a job that seems to be heading in a good direction.
My children are growing, learning, swimming, and appear to have smiles on their pretty faces.
My house right at this moment looks like a mess.
It's all good!
Today I am looking out my sunny window and see so much beauty.
I'm going to clean out my really dirty car today
Menu planning and grocery shopping HAVE to happen
Laundry will be tackled ... can't skip even a day
Usual after school activities cannot be ignored
This mommy will be doing the solo parenting job ALONE for a few days, but ...
IT'S ALL GOOD!
My plan is to try to be a little less discriminating ...
like GOD
Comments
XOXOXO
Jen
I need to look out my window and see the beauty, too...
Bless you!!