
(ughhhhh ... I SO NEED A HAIRCUT!)
What you will see is that my upper lip now sits nicely on top and slightly over the bottom lip because my upper jaw was moved forward. The lower jaw was centered properly and may have been moved 1-2 mm back (I'll have to ask ... I can't recall). The biggest change viewing me from the side then is my profile with the lips and my nose (which I think looks a little less prominent and just a tad turned up ... more like my sisters).
When I feel braver and can actually get someone to take a decent outdoor photo of me, I will share the FRONT of me.
Comments
I hope you are able to eat more now! Have a great day!
XOXO
Jen
ps - You're not the only one in desperate need of a hair cut. Just made an appointment for Thursday! I can't wait!
You look great!!!
No jello stains on your lips...hee hee
W
Happy Recovery!!
Hugs, honey!
I hope the swelling is gone, and that you can feel your entire face soon.
Enjoy your new smile! :)