MEMORIES


But I stumbled upon this site today. Just check out that capped sleeve swim suit. Isn't it cute? I'm not sure my daughter would go for this selection, but honestly, I would have to think that there are swim suits out there that don't REVEAL so much.
Little girls all wearing matching LANDS END bathing suits
Like this ... (oops, this is the non-photoshopped pic ... with the foot added)

or this ...

Problem now is that the biggest girl is 13.5 and the baby will be 4 this June.
Matching suits while adorable for a certain time, would look plain silly on my bunch NOW.
I can still shop for adorable suits for the 3, 6, and 8 year old, but that 11 and 13.5 year old don't want to look at anything from the LE catalog anymore (especially that 11 year old).
What I have noticed this year is that the bikini's are itty bitty ... so little that I think a bit of personal grooming down south would have to happen in order to wear. Take these suits for example ... from dELiA's
I actually think these may be mild compared to the images I saw in the catalog I received (and tossed).

Now, I am not opposed to bikini's, but most of what I have seen this year are so very MINIMAL.
My beautiful 13.5 year old daughter is a lot curvier this year than in years past. I know it, but I'm not so sure I want the world to see it ... yikes!
I'd hate to make her wear her swim team suit all summer.
Comments
W