It's nice to have a weekend when not a whole lot is scheduled. There were no swim meets or basketball games (that part is over for us). I also didn't have to teach Sunday school (off for Spring Break).
We spent some time ...









We spent some time ...
- ORGANIZING the house downstairs (too many piles of paperwork)
- rummaging through the attic to determine that we desperately need to have a garage sale (that will happen sometime in APRIL)
- Tutor time for {m}
- cleanup of the bedrooms
- Church on Saturday evening
- Dinner at Panera on Sat. night (of course I ate the soup)
- Movie watching at home(I think I saw a record of 4 movies this weekend)
- Visit to the Daffodil Festival (that meant picture time)
OVERALL ... a really nice weekend with some beautiful weather.
*You can click on the pictures to see them BIGGER ;)
Comments
I know I am coming out of hibernation finally. I even got out and walked 3 1/2 miles yesterday. Hooray for spring!
The garage sale thing is on my to-do list too. It will be in early May and I keep telling myself I could start marking items now!
We had nice weather last week too. Although today it is a blizzard and we have about 8 inches of snow on the ground - arrgh.
I am glad you are feeling better and things are getting back to normal!
XOXO
Jen