I have several friends and now some virtual friends with wonderful, strong, loving marriages.

My own being at the top of the list (this I brag)
Happy Anniversary to my husband and I!
Married 14 years ago today
Started dating nearly 22 years ago
He's a wonderful gift that I KNOW I don't deserve all the time
He makes me laugh
He works really hard
He has big dreams and acts on them
He shares so many BELIEFS with me
He's affectionate ... I need that
He calls me from work ... I really think he misses me
He admits his faults and TRIES to change
He knows what I like and he treats me well ;)
He is a GREAT Daddy and his girls adore him
He participates in making our marriage GREAT
He makes sure to be PRESENT for our girls
He knows he is blessed, like I know it too
He loves me ... FOR ME
Comments
Sounds like he's a keeper! :)
Have a great day.
Kuddos to great marriages!
what a wonderful tribute to your dear husband!