Why does your mom deserve to be Mother-Of-The-Year?Because she works hard to help around the house. She helps me with stuff I can't do.
What do you like best about your mom?
She is nice and loving. She does a lot of stuff together with me.
What are your favorite things to do with your mom?
Go shopping or stay home and do stuff on the computer.
If you could give your mom anything in the world, what would you give her?
I would give her a brand new computer because she likes getting on the computer a lot.
You know what this child said REALLY LOUDLY to her entire table after I read that out loud to her????
"Yeah, my mom likes to do FACEBOOK a lot" (blushing)
Happy (early)Mother's Day to all those FABULOUS MOMS who take the time to read this blog of mine!!!!!!
Comments
My four year old answered on a Mother's Day fill in the blank that his mom is as beautiful as a dog and is 1000 years old. :)
Kids...gotta love them!
I have been asked by people who post infrequently if they can just use Mr. Linky to link directly to their featured post, without creating a Sunday Snippets post. Since one purpose of Sunday Snippets is for bloggers to share their posts with those who do not regularly read their blog, and to share their readers with other bloggers, if you choose to do that, please include a link to Sunday Snippets in your post. If you click on Luuk's name on this week's post, you'll see someone who does that.
If you'd like a weekly reminder to participate, you may subscribe to our yahoogroup. http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-snippets-catholic-carnival_09.html
I play on Facebook too.
Hugs!
Everyone thought it was hilarious. (except for me!)