Especially this one ...
She's 4 and that head of hers seems a little too big for her small little body. I know from experience that she will grow and all her little parts will seem more proportional.
Her round belly while oh so cute now, may not seem so cute in years to come ...
say when she is 38 ;)
Those giant EYES that captivate me now will still be beautiful later on, but she may feel the need to use mascara to give them that wide-eyed look.
I love the look of this age. If I could bottle it up and save it forever I would. Soon enough this 4 year old will be 6, 9, 11, or 13.5 (or 38).
Comments
***I think I almost bought that swimsuit for B. By chance, did you get it at SC? They seem to get a pretty good selection of recreational Speedos every year. I ended up buying a one piece pink/black one. :)
:)