It's all about finding that balance. For me it has been one of the most difficult things that I struggle with ... especially these last few years. I'm always feeling guilty about something ... not spending enough time with individual children, not listening enough, not doing enough of what I think I should be doing. Stretched, mentally exhausted, spread thin, overwhelmed ... great words to describe how I feel most days.
I love moments that I feel enlightened. Lately though, I must admit to having that experience quite often. It's just that I don't really take the time to ACT on those moments of clarity.
Life is busy.
Life can be chaotic.
Life IS wonderful.
Time to take action and really ponder how I want to live my days.
Yesterday I had a chance to do a little of that.
It was lovely ...
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Gandhi
Comments
Way to relax and enjoy your balance! :)
Be proud of your fit little self.
(Our priests basically gave us the same message and said you MUST take time to just be with family and friends with no agenda except to enjoy one another. And, he added that we should do the same with God.
Good stuff.
Me I would have been swamped by now with 4 kids on me!
you forgot to add 'buying Crocs for my children'
Balance...what most everyone is searching for, I think.