{c} and her Daddy just having some quiet time together ... 
I do have an iPhone, but often it is in the hands of someone much younger.

Daddy of course likes this one too, but he fully takes advantage of many, MANY APPS. I can't rattle off his favorites, but I'll be sure to get back with them soon enough ;)
WHY, you may ask?
Because there are some very cool applications (apps in Apple terms).
Some of {c}'s favorites ...
- ABC Animals ... if you have a child learning to recognize, say, or write their ABC's ... there's an app for that!
- DoodleBuddy ... doodle and draw (this one is fun and FREE)
- Matches ... memory matching game
Some of Mommies favorites ...
- Facebook (blushing)
- The Weather Channel ('cause some 14 year old always needs to know what the humidity will be like)
- Shazam (when I need to figure out WHO SANG THAT?)
- Postage (fun way to share photos)
- iConfess ('cause this mommy needs that reminder)
- Twitterific (that little bird is so cute)
- Sirius XM (I've been known to walk around the house with ear buds in listening to my Catholic radio)
- Holy Rosary
- Awesome Note Lite ... this one is SERIOUSLY COOL and FREE!

Daddy of course likes this one too, but he fully takes advantage of many, MANY APPS. I can't rattle off his favorites, but I'll be sure to get back with them soon enough ;)
Comments
I saw the alphabet one advertised on tv last night. I think that will be perfect for our three year old!
XOOX
Jen
or if you're out-n-'bout and hear a song at a store you can hold up your phone so it can *hear* the song and give you song/artist again. that stuff amazes me!! LOL
I just downloaded Tap Tap Revenge. It's fun!
We all love Mommy's iPhone. But sharing is six ways gets to be difficult.