Because if you are my "friend" on fb, you will have seen this ...

We've had a few days of doing nothing, but hanging out in the home. Southerners cannot deal very well with ICE/SNOW and well, this time the weather people were correct. We got HIT and my girls/hubby got some time off. Today, we had 2 swim meets (High School and USA), 2 basketball games (for daughter #3 and #4), and a Communion INSCRIPTION service at Church ... ALL CANCELED!
I must admit it has been nice to do nothing.
We played in the SNOW/ICE
There was some game playing ... BLOKUS. I love that game!
MOVIE watching went on. Gotta love NETFLIX!
While I was very excited to go on a dinner date, I was happy to be home with the family. Maybe SUNDAY will bring a little one on one time with my main squeeze.
We've had a few days of doing nothing, but hanging out in the home. Southerners cannot deal very well with ICE/SNOW and well, this time the weather people were correct. We got HIT and my girls/hubby got some time off. Today, we had 2 swim meets (High School and USA), 2 basketball games (for daughter #3 and #4), and a Communion INSCRIPTION service at Church ... ALL CANCELED!
I must admit it has been nice to do nothing.
We played in the SNOW/ICE
There was some game playing ... BLOKUS. I love that game!
MOVIE watching went on. Gotta love NETFLIX!
While I was very excited to go on a dinner date, I was happy to be home with the family. Maybe SUNDAY will bring a little one on one time with my main squeeze.
Comments
Glad you had a nice quiet day with the family.