
Once upon a time I blogged every day.
Then my children created a busy life I could never have imagined when I was a little girl wishing to be a mommy.
I'm not going to blame my children.
I'll just blame my husband.
Can I?
Some mommies are really good at their job.
Maybe they have a great calendar to rely on (I do)
Maybe they plan out their weekly menus (I try)
Maybe they don't need a weekly salary beyond hugs and kisses (oh, how I wish)
Lately I feel like I am just throwing money this direction and that direction.
Those dollars are not just for the kids, but the wonderful home we live in that seems to want to fall apart at the worst possible time.
Some days I think I need to get out of this house and FIND ME A JOB THAT PAYS (money)
REALITY sets in and I realize ...
- My children need me
- I actually homeschool one of them
- My girls and I spend a lovely amount of time driving back and forth to those swim practices that they LOVE
- I haven't had a real paying job in 14 years and my resume is pretty pitiful
- I can't believe that I have been a mom for almost 15 years and in just 3 years my oldest will be in COLLEGE ... and that booger is a SMART one
START praying for me ... WILL YA?
I need a good sense of direction just like my girls
I need to breathe in and breathe out ... knowing that each day will come and go
I need to know I CANNOT do this alone
I need to start praying MORE
and MORE
and more
...
Comments