I IS TIRED! (excuse the grammar)
I am missing my computer and my computer friends.
I've just got to figure out a system and a schedule.
I've looked at my carpet and it isn't pretty.
The laundry is piling up ... and that has never happened unless a machine has broken.
The dog is lonely and he already is missing his old brother Auggie.
The 12 year old had a marginally "so, so" week of homeschooling
Everything looks dirtier.
I should have bathed the 5 year old 4 days ago ... shhhhhhh!
I also have NOT run since SATURDAY. I need SUN AND A RUN!!!!!
THANKFULLY, it is the weekend. OF course it includes a busy Saturday swim meet, but at least I have Sunday to think about what I need to do to make things right in the world of my family.
Still saying ... "I can do this!"
Comments