Sarah over at Clover Lane has a fabulous idea ... certainly not a new one. She's been doing it for years, but I think this may be my first year to try this. I'm all about decluttering. It frees up space, means less future mess (although mess always happens), and it potentially helps give to others who need. This actually may be a sacrifice as well as a thing to do. Squeezing in the time to get this done certainly will be a challenge to me.
Daily mass (or at least Monday thru Friday and one weekend day). I hear about people who take this on and it is life changing. My girls go to a Catholic school that I can easily attend mass on a daily basis. The biggest challenge is that I would have to go to work an hour later than normal on Monday thru Thursday. I may have to get the go ahead from my boss ;)
Giving up ... hmmmmmmm. I think the internet (especially FACECRACK) might be worthy of trying. Instead of a complete give up, I may just allow myself weekend access. In the past I have had the hubby change my password. Maybe this year I will login when he is around on the weekends ONLY. This may be a good option for me. I especially won't miss the anger, complaints, and feel sorry attitudes that I read from others!
What will you take on/give up? I'd love to know ...

Comments