One January evening ... the day before my boyfriend's 24th birthday ... the test shows a + sign.
I'm a 23 year old girl ... 4 months from college graduation ... not yet married ... totally scared.
I let my boyfriend know ... he is scared too.
We think ... and talk ... and think some more.
This is LIFE and so we choose it ... God has a plan.
FAST FORWARD
41 year old mommy of 5 wonderful girls ... I am busy ... I am often tired.
My first baby is a senior in high school ... where did the time go?
Graduate college, get married (to that boyfriend), have a baby ... then four more ... did all that happen?
Joy, tears, tantrums, cuddles, smiles, frustrations, giggles, and oh so many pictures to show for it!
This nearly 17 year old is such a GIFT ... not in my plans at the age of 23/24 ... but I TRUSTED.
Straight 'A' student, National Merit Semifinalist, active in our Catholic church and in her youth group.
I could go on and on with bragging about my girls ... I'm a proud mommy.
Is my life perfect? ... ummmmm, NO!
Do I complain? .... sometimes,YES!
Would I change a thing? ... ABSOLUTELY NOT!
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
― Mother Teresa
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
― Mother Teresa
Comments