I am not so sure. I really put a lot more thought into my other blog http://momto5minnies.vox.com/ and I don't know if I want to keep up two of them. I seem to look at three types of blogs ... Blogger, Vox, and Typepad. I can post to someone on Typepad really easily. On Blogger I guess you can post to someone anonymously, or you can use your account. Vox appears to just allow VOX members to post, and aside from the few Mommies that I know, I don't really search out other bloggers there.
Maybe this is my sign that I am on the computer too much. I don't need ANOTHER place to put my thoughts. Thinking about it, is just wasting time.
LOL!
Maybe this is my sign that I am on the computer too much. I don't need ANOTHER place to put my thoughts. Thinking about it, is just wasting time.
LOL!
Comments
I like "Blogger" better.
Maybe it's because it's what I know and am comfortable with, but I do think that it's a disadvantage to you to have to have people sign up with Vox to leave a comment.
Plus I just think this blog is sweet.
Love,
M in M