I get like this after every vacation we take. I guess it is like coming down from an amazing high (not that I would really know, but I would imagine). I miss my family ... the ones who truly care about me. I am also going through a really tough time right now. My Dad is dying - slowly, but surely. He is officially off of chemo (has been for nearly 7 weeks). I am not sure how many people have witnessed a loved one suffer so much. It is heartbreaking beyond thoughts or words.
So I am sad, and lonely right now. Wishing for friends who are more than just acquaintances. It just seems that my life is not blessed with that. Moving around a bunch will do that. I just need an ear that will listen and say I am sorry ... that I will be here for you. I am not about to tell people that I haven't seen or spoken to in a while my woes. So I write it down here(blog) and just let my thoughts be out there. Maybe some stranger will say a prayer.
So I am sad, and lonely right now. Wishing for friends who are more than just acquaintances. It just seems that my life is not blessed with that. Moving around a bunch will do that. I just need an ear that will listen and say I am sorry ... that I will be here for you. I am not about to tell people that I haven't seen or spoken to in a while my woes. So I write it down here(blog) and just let my thoughts be out there. Maybe some stranger will say a prayer.
Comments