Dear Jesus,
I really enjoy learning about you in the gospel of Luke. I learned that you were very brave to die on the cross for us. It must have been very hard to give up your life for our sins.
You performed many miracles to help people from dying or from getting very sick. Your miracles changed a lot of lives. Those stories are very inspiring.
You are very lucky to have a mother that had no sins at all. She believed in God so much that she carried you, God's son without a question. I believe in you Jesus. You have encouraged me to learn about faith through the bible and through your word.
Love, {K}
I just thought this was so very sweet.
I really enjoy learning about you in the gospel of Luke. I learned that you were very brave to die on the cross for us. It must have been very hard to give up your life for our sins.
You performed many miracles to help people from dying or from getting very sick. Your miracles changed a lot of lives. Those stories are very inspiring.
You are very lucky to have a mother that had no sins at all. She believed in God so much that she carried you, God's son without a question. I believe in you Jesus. You have encouraged me to learn about faith through the bible and through your word.
Love, {K}
I just thought this was so very sweet.
Comments