
I have been tagged by Cris , so here goes ...
1. We started dating when we were both 16 ... a summer romance that has lingered for 20 years (this July 24th).
2. My husband sought me out. I had no idea who he was, but apparently he thought I was cute. OF course I thought the same of him once I met him.
3. We got married in Disney World in May 27, '95, but we married eachother AGAIN Novemer 27th, 2001. The second wedding was in the Catholic Church. We actually had to go to the courts and get a new license. I would even marry my husband a 3rd time ...
4. WE compliment eachother very well. My husband is brilliant, but most of the time I am his memory or his common sense. I may be blonde, but I refuse to play one. I can't even tell you how many times this man has misplaced his wallet, his keys, or his sunglasses.
5. Early on in our marriage, my husband wanted 2 children, I wanted 3, but we got 5. I guess the math adds up ... LOL! Seriously, our life if busy, but filled with lots of love.
I never could predict that I would be mommy to 5 little minnies.
I never could predict that I would be mommy to 5 little minnies.
6. If you ever saw the movie "When Harry Met Sally" ... I would be Sally. I admit to liking things the way I like them. My wonderful husband has accepted this about me. What a GUY! Honestly, there are things about my husband that annoy me sometimes, but he really is pretty special. I am blessed to have him in my life.
7. Our lives and marriage are always EVOLVING. WE talk all of the time, and are not afraid to make significant changes for the betterment (is that a word?) of our family. We work really hard at trying to make each other happy. Again, I think my husband does a better job than I do (I will admit to this).
8. WE love a lot of the same things (and in no particular order) ... Disney, vacations, the beach, PHOTOGRAPHY, computers (he is getting me more and more involved), music (we actually like a lot of the same music), family, home improvement, gardening, long bike rides, CHILDREN, a good latte, date nights, and EACHOTHER!
Now I get to tag 8 people ...
Margaret (from Minnesota)
Adding to this are the rules of this meme ...
One: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
Two: People who are tagged need to write their own blog entry about their eight things and post these rules.
Three: at the end of your entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs.
Comments
Much more important, though, than my rocking back on my heels and being honored is the sense of love & unity I got when I read this post.
I loved all eight points, but my very favorites were numbers 3, 5 & 7. Good for you, Elaine! And good for me to keep such things as #7 in mind.
Have a beautiful day!
The photo of your girls at the beach looking at the waves is absolutely adorable!
:)