
I am so lucky to have girls who love the sport of swimming like I did when I was younger. The sport has changed a little (like I am sure so many other sports have). From the age of 7 until 18 I swam on a swim team, but it wasn't until highschool that I was really pumped about it. Before then, it was just your summer swim team. My girls started swimming at the same age, but the difference is that they swim year round ... 4-5 x a week with numerous swim meets (some that take us out of state).
I love to "gush" over my girls, but try not to do it all that much in real life. My 9 year old {K} is headed to states again this summer. Breastroke is her thing, and she has real potential to go far if she puts her mind to it. That little body of hers is already strong and super-fit ... oh how I wish that I could say that.
EXCITING STUFF ...
{K} is on lane 4 ... what great form!
{K} is on lane 4 ... what great form!
This is {E} getting ready for her 50 M backstroke!
{K} doing her 200M breastroke. This is our long course season and the races are much longer. She did awesome!
Yet another {K} photo. I just love her arm reach! I have more photos of her than her sister because she seems to photograph better in the water. Of course this is not suprising to those her know {K} because outside of the water she is MISS PHOTOGENIC too.

Comments
You are so fortunate to get great swimming pics with your camera. What I have taken of {M} in the pool has been quite bad. Then the broken sternum and vacation eliminated quite a few outdoor opportunities for her in what is her first summer on the team. Our C finals are at a family aquatic center in Bloomington...not sure if that is an indoor or outdoor facility. {M}has her best times in the 50BR and 100BR. I sort of wish {S} would drop soccer and opt for swimming...would make my life alot easier...LOL!