It has been nearly 2 months since my Dad passed away from his long battle with cancer. Most of the time I feel okay about things ... my Dad is no longer in pain, but in peace. However, there are moments where I am ANGRY that his life was shortened. He died at 69, but in ways he died even sooner. I wish that he could have really savored his last years doing things he loved ... visiting family, tinkering in his garage, going to the beach, and taking walks with my Mom. I wish I didn't feel MAD that he didn't get to do those things, but I do. My children will likely NOT remember their "Poppie" the way that I would have liked them to. That makes me SAD.
Mostly I just MISS my Dad ...
*that little girl in blue floral would be me
Mostly I just MISS my Dad ...

*that little girl in blue floral would be me
Comments
I'm praying for you during this hard time.
Because you do.
Hugs from afar,
Margaret
Allyson
My Father in law died Jan. 13th. We think of him daily, he was only 62. I am angry once in a while, but it seems pointless- mostly I am just sad and miss him and miss the chance to spend time with him and make him proud of us. I do think it was unfair, and that he was way too young.
so sorry, I just try to think of the happy memories.
grace and peace to you.