I love that I was tagged for this ... thanks Nutmeg !

Earlier today I caught wind of this response and I immediately thought ... "WOW, me too!". I never was the popular choice for anything unless it was related to something in class or swimming, and still I was never your #1 pick. Now that I am the wise old age of 36, I sort of feel more popular, but not for the reasons I once thought popular to be. Rockin' seems a much better term for the way I feel about ME. I may be 36, but I am hip (sort of), young at heart (you need to be with 5 children), smart (still learning every minute of the day), worldly (trying to be), and cool (at least I think my kids may say so ... that may change in the next few years).
SO THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL A LITTLE COOL, by honoring me with the title of Rockin' Girl Blogger.
On to doing my best to nominate a few more fabulous girls ...
Minivan Mama who has a wonderful, FUN marriage. I wish our husbands and us could just hang out!
Cris who is a funny, funny LADY. Her blogs crack me up!
Jennifer from As Cozy as Spring who is always honest ... that is totally cool!
{t} my Mommy Board friend who shares some of the same passions as I do.
Tara Whitney who I know will never see this, but her photos ROCK! You need to check them out.
ROCK ON LADIES ...

Earlier today I caught wind of this response and I immediately thought ... "WOW, me too!". I never was the popular choice for anything unless it was related to something in class or swimming, and still I was never your #1 pick. Now that I am the wise old age of 36, I sort of feel more popular, but not for the reasons I once thought popular to be. Rockin' seems a much better term for the way I feel about ME. I may be 36, but I am hip (sort of), young at heart (you need to be with 5 children), smart (still learning every minute of the day), worldly (trying to be), and cool (at least I think my kids may say so ... that may change in the next few years).
SO THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL A LITTLE COOL, by honoring me with the title of Rockin' Girl Blogger.
On to doing my best to nominate a few more fabulous girls ...
Minivan Mama who has a wonderful, FUN marriage. I wish our husbands and us could just hang out!
Cris who is a funny, funny LADY. Her blogs crack me up!
Jennifer from As Cozy as Spring who is always honest ... that is totally cool!
{t} my Mommy Board friend who shares some of the same passions as I do.
Tara Whitney who I know will never see this, but her photos ROCK! You need to check them out.
ROCK ON LADIES ...
Comments