"In dreams and in life, nothing is impossible"
That was today's fortune from the cookie that I had here . My dear husband had to leave for a trip and forgot something at home, so we met halfway and took the 3 girls to lunch. It was a great treat and nice little break. By the way, this restaurant chain is soooooooo yummy. My little {c} was a perfect angel and thoroughly enjoyed her honey seared shrimp and rice (shared with mommy).
BACK TO MY FORTUNE ...
I really need to make the effort to be more positive. My life is filled with many, MANY blessings and for that I am thankful. I KNOW that I dwell on negatives too much. Sometimes the negatives have absolutely nothing to do with me, but I let them permeate me. This has got to be one of my biggest flaws. I need to let go, be happy, and look for the positives.
SO HERE IS ONE GREAT POSITIVE that I am praying for (and I could use all the prayers that anyone else would like to send my way). This has to do with my husband. The other day I went to the Church volunteer fair and picked up a variety of stuff. One of the pamphlets I took was for the R.C. I. A. program. My husband knows what it is, and we have spoke of it a few times, but when I half heartedly threw the pamphlet to him, he said that he almost went to the meeting this past week, but he got caught up at work with his boss. My jaw dropped. Could my subtle suggestions all these years actually be WORTH my breath and time?????? R. C. I. A. meets on Wednesday evenings, and next week I will take my husband to one. THIS IS SO HUGE. I have a WONDERFUL marriage, but this would be icing. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY ....
That was today's fortune from the cookie that I had here . My dear husband had to leave for a trip and forgot something at home, so we met halfway and took the 3 girls to lunch. It was a great treat and nice little break. By the way, this restaurant chain is soooooooo yummy. My little {c} was a perfect angel and thoroughly enjoyed her honey seared shrimp and rice (shared with mommy).
BACK TO MY FORTUNE ...
I really need to make the effort to be more positive. My life is filled with many, MANY blessings and for that I am thankful. I KNOW that I dwell on negatives too much. Sometimes the negatives have absolutely nothing to do with me, but I let them permeate me. This has got to be one of my biggest flaws. I need to let go, be happy, and look for the positives.
SO HERE IS ONE GREAT POSITIVE that I am praying for (and I could use all the prayers that anyone else would like to send my way). This has to do with my husband. The other day I went to the Church volunteer fair and picked up a variety of stuff. One of the pamphlets I took was for the R.C. I. A. program. My husband knows what it is, and we have spoke of it a few times, but when I half heartedly threw the pamphlet to him, he said that he almost went to the meeting this past week, but he got caught up at work with his boss. My jaw dropped. Could my subtle suggestions all these years actually be WORTH my breath and time?????? R. C. I. A. meets on Wednesday evenings, and next week I will take my husband to one. THIS IS SO HUGE. I have a WONDERFUL marriage, but this would be icing. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY ....
Comments
After 15 years of marriage Carl one day said "I am going to meet with Fr. D" So I know that God listens to EVERY prayer!
:)
I will Pray!!
blessings