
Not sure if that is the sound of sniffing, but GOSH ... I LOVE NEW SNEAKERS. Where I live, they would be called tennis shoes. SILLY PEOPLE ... they are running sneakers.
After 3 weeks of consistant running (4x a week), I now can do 3 miles without a lot of effort. Usually I stop because I have time constraints
(indoor running on a treadmill at the gym with 2 children in childcare and 3 at swimteam practice). This may be bragging, but I really don't care ... so sorry ! I am putting forth the effort which is so darn gratifying!
(indoor running on a treadmill at the gym with 2 children in childcare and 3 at swimteam practice). This may be bragging, but I really don't care ... so sorry ! I am putting forth the effort which is so darn gratifying!
Today I stopped in at our New Balance store and purchased my first pair of spendy running sneakers. The people there measured my foot properly ( a 1/2 size larger than I thought) and watched me walk/run to see how I perform (inner foot pressure). They then fitted me with the proper sneaker ... so I hope. Tomorrow I will go for my first big outdoor run.
I have never purchased a spendy sneaker, but at the same time that is soooooooo motivating. I cannot let these BABIES go to waste. BESIDES they smell so good. Maybe I am a weirdo ... I love the smell of new sneakers!
Comments
Great job on the running!!!
you really inspire me with your new running regime.
My kids are so confused!!
:)
Good for you for keeping in shape! I had a false start last week. But now that the weather is cooling down, I'm more motivated....