I mention this because I wonder if it is better to NOT know how many people view your blog and for how long.
Case in point ...
Today I opened up a link to a lovely homeschooling mommy's blog, and NEVER closed it. I am fairly sure that it appears that I was viewing her blog for 12 hours.
I do have more to do in life than just read blogs. They are fun, but please note that sometimes I leave my computer without closing a link. Life is interrupted quite frequently in this house.
Really, I am not a weirdo ...
Case in point ...
Today I opened up a link to a lovely homeschooling mommy's blog, and NEVER closed it. I am fairly sure that it appears that I was viewing her blog for 12 hours.
I do have more to do in life than just read blogs. They are fun, but please note that sometimes I leave my computer without closing a link. Life is interrupted quite frequently in this house.
Really, I am not a weirdo ...
Comments
when I see a real long visit, I figure the person just forgot to close the page or walked away from the computer, we all do it.