Makes my heart go pitter patter ...
Dear Mommy,
You are the very best mother in the whole wide world! Thank you for loving and caring for me. Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed you. Thank you for everything!
You have lots of patience with me whenever I make you mad. When I am sad or confused, I know I can always go to you, and I love that special quality of yours. The reason why is because you understand my problems and really listen, then try the best you can to help me. I love you so much, and you love me!
I love one memory of you with me. The memory was the time when you let me learn to babysit and stay home alone. The reason why is because it made me feel more responsible. I knew you really trusted me, so I haven't let you down. That memory is so special to me.
I love you so much,
{ej}
*I am such a lucky girl. Thank you LORD for letting me find this letter in my mix of stuff tonight!
Dear Mommy,
You are the very best mother in the whole wide world! Thank you for loving and caring for me. Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed you. Thank you for everything!
You have lots of patience with me whenever I make you mad. When I am sad or confused, I know I can always go to you, and I love that special quality of yours. The reason why is because you understand my problems and really listen, then try the best you can to help me. I love you so much, and you love me!
I love one memory of you with me. The memory was the time when you let me learn to babysit and stay home alone. The reason why is because it made me feel more responsible. I knew you really trusted me, so I haven't let you down. That memory is so special to me.
I love you so much,
{ej}
*I am such a lucky girl. Thank you LORD for letting me find this letter in my mix of stuff tonight!
Comments
{W}
You're a great Mom, E!