That would be the slogan for Nationwide , but I feel it practically every day.
Just when I think I get comfortable with something , BAM! ... change has to happen. There is always something new to learn and remember. There are always new choices to make. Most days I just feel like I have OVERLOAD on the brain.
My husband doesn't help in this department. He loves CHANGE and finding newer, bigger, and better things. I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't share with me something that he just discovered that I MUST try. Most of this has to do with the computer. Some days I enjoy this, but most of the time I just pretend to be captivated in the same way that he is. I suspect he sees right through this fakeness ... I am not good at pretending.
This weekend I am taking a break.
Today I am just going to hang out with some little girls at a playplace in town.
The computer is going to be shut down.
Tonight I will just read or maybe watch Nottinghill (recorded ).
Some days I just need to "be" and not feel pressured by all the gadgets, distractions, and "life comes at you fast" moments.
That is my plan ... I think.
Just when I think I get comfortable with something , BAM! ... change has to happen. There is always something new to learn and remember. There are always new choices to make. Most days I just feel like I have OVERLOAD on the brain.
My husband doesn't help in this department. He loves CHANGE and finding newer, bigger, and better things. I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't share with me something that he just discovered that I MUST try. Most of this has to do with the computer. Some days I enjoy this, but most of the time I just pretend to be captivated in the same way that he is. I suspect he sees right through this fakeness ... I am not good at pretending.
This weekend I am taking a break.
Today I am just going to hang out with some little girls at a playplace in town.
The computer is going to be shut down.
Tonight I will just read or maybe watch Nottinghill (recorded ).
Some days I just need to "be" and not feel pressured by all the gadgets, distractions, and "life comes at you fast" moments.
That is my plan ... I think.
Comments
{W}