I was laying in bed reading my book when suddenly I remembered that I had NOT received the American Girl Doll and video game that I ordered in early December. I quickly got out of bed and checked through my emails and then went directly to my account at American Girl. Based on the order number, I had no history .... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Quickly I am emailing the company begging them for info on the whereabouts of the doll my daughter has been asking for. Then on a whim I decided to check my husbands closet where I am stashing the gifts. ALL of my online orders are still in the boxes (unopened). I know that sound crazy to do, but as a gift came into my house I quickly wisked it away so no questions would be asked.
WELL, guess what? The doll and game have been found in the box which (I knew) never says AMERICAN GIRL PLACE on it ... just the address. I am such a dum dum.
Now I need to write another email to AG saying how sorry I am for the confusion. CLEARLY I am a confused lady.
Quickly I am emailing the company begging them for info on the whereabouts of the doll my daughter has been asking for. Then on a whim I decided to check my husbands closet where I am stashing the gifts. ALL of my online orders are still in the boxes (unopened). I know that sound crazy to do, but as a gift came into my house I quickly wisked it away so no questions would be asked.
WELL, guess what? The doll and game have been found in the box which (I knew) never says AMERICAN GIRL PLACE on it ... just the address. I am such a dum dum.
Now I need to write another email to AG saying how sorry I am for the confusion. CLEARLY I am a confused lady.
Comments
Have a very Merry Christmas!
{W}