Apparently they changed things a bit. My old header photo suddenly got resized ... I noticed that it was missing a good portion of the image (feet). Anyway, I thought I could just change my template, but that was a terrible mistake. When I did that, I got the whole image back, but it wasn't centered and it was way smaller and hanging off to the left.
Now my blog looks like this with my old summer header.
I also lost my sidebars ... they went from the side to the bottom of my page. HOW?????? I did move some of my stuff, deleted other things, but some of my bars (other blogging links) are still at the bottom. That will take me a long time to do over.
I DID NOT NEED THIS MESS AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!
Forgive the messy look of a blog that isn't my own .... arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Almost makes me want to switch sites ...
Now my blog looks like this with my old summer header.
I also lost my sidebars ... they went from the side to the bottom of my page. HOW?????? I did move some of my stuff, deleted other things, but some of my bars (other blogging links) are still at the bottom. That will take me a long time to do over.
I DID NOT NEED THIS MESS AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!
Forgive the messy look of a blog that isn't my own .... arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Almost makes me want to switch sites ...
Comments