
It is 10 pm and there is a baby crying
I go to her room and we do "rocky, rocky" (that's just rocking on the LaZBoy chair)
We snuggle together and I think to the days when she was an infant and I could easily comfort her by nursing and doing "rocky, rocky"
I quickly remember that this BABY is now a TODDLER
She is 21/2
I know this for sure because only moments before I came to her room she said these exact words ...
"Mommy, I could really NEED a tissue"
A tissue she was given
then
We did "rocky, rocky" for Mommy's sake ;)
Comments
http://themommymemoir.blogspot.com
/2008/01/homeschoolinghelp-me-understand_11.html
{W}
My Mom has a little rhyme that she has sung to all of my children when she rocks them. And my girls sing it to their dolls now.
It goes like this:
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky Roo
Grandma is in love with you
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky Roo
Avery loves her Grandma too.
I love to hear my girls singing it.
I love that. :-)