You would think that since I have been using a computer for so long that I would know that you could change the text size on a computer screen ... and not just the size when I post (here and on my mommy board). Last night my husband laughed at his dear wife who was only inches from the screen squinting.
It could have been that I was not wearing my glasses or that I really could use some stronger ones.
It could also be that my text size was only normal and well, I need a little somthin', somthin' BIGGER so that I can see without strain.
YAY!
It could have been that I was not wearing my glasses or that I really could use some stronger ones.
It could also be that my text size was only normal and well, I need a little somthin', somthin' BIGGER so that I can see without strain.
YAY!
Comments