What do we have in common as of today?




I am feeling rather brave to post a picture of me with braces. They have been on nearly 10 months now. Today my 3rd daughter {m} beat her big sisters to the braces game. Poor child inherited my awful bite, but we will fix that. At least when she finishes her braces bit, she will not have to have her jaw broken and realigned like her mommy.
Happy BRACES day to {m]
and
Happy 37th birthday to ME!
*I am not sure what is going on with esnips, but I LOVE this Stevie Wonder song ... just click on the play button. As a Mommy of 5 girls, HOW could you not like this tune?
Comments
-I need to get braces for my bottom teeth, I keep putting it off, but I would like to do it, good for you for doing it!
Esnips has not been working for me either. They won't let me upload songs or anything. Strange.
Luckily ice cream & cake are soft!
:)
Cris