I think it has been that way for a few years now. I'm not sure why, but winter months are usually a lull for me in the picture taking department. Maybe it is because I enjoy taking outside shots and winter isn't always conducive to that.
I do have some springtime picture ideas in my head. It's hard to believe, but we are already nearing the end of February and spring really is just around the corner. Soon the trees and flowers will be budding/blooming here. The girls will start going outdoors more often (they need to RUN!) and I will head out with them.
For now I will just look back to some of the photos that I really did like from our fall escapades. Recently I changed out the photos on this "family" wall. I love how it came out. The pictures just scream VIBRANT !

Comments
I don't like my winter pictures because the background is always the same...the inside of my boring house. Outdoor pictures are definately far superior to indoor shots!
{W}