My husband I came home from a little date ... dinner at a Hibachi restaurant. Anyway, our oldest helped out a lot (she was a blessing this weekend) and put all her sisters to bed. After I changed out of my fancy clothes, I heard my little 2.5 year old crying over the baby monitor.
When I went into {c}'s room , I was forced to turn on the lights because I was tripping over stuffed animals. {c} was standing in her crib while I did a quick cleanup. She looked at me (eyes half open), stopped crying, and said "Mommy where is your pretty skirt? ... you looked so pretty!"
LOL! My little girl had noticed that (earlier)I had donned a skirt for my night out. She herself almost never wears pants ... only pretty dresses or skirts. She must have been so happy to see me dressing up like a "Pretty GIRL"!
When I went into {c}'s room , I was forced to turn on the lights because I was tripping over stuffed animals. {c} was standing in her crib while I did a quick cleanup. She looked at me (eyes half open), stopped crying, and said "Mommy where is your pretty skirt? ... you looked so pretty!"
LOL! My little girl had noticed that (earlier)I had donned a skirt for my night out. She herself almost never wears pants ... only pretty dresses or skirts. She must have been so happy to see me dressing up like a "Pretty GIRL"!
Comments