Re-directing my focus. This computer will be shut down and we are going to get some SERIOUS reading done ... the kind that involves a book with actual pages ;)
I'm finding myself a little too affected by what is happening with our world. I love reading and listening to the news, but sometimes it really just eats away at my soul.
Way too much negative stuff out there.
I can't take a *real* vacation yet, but a little mental one is necessary.
On tap today for reading ...
I'm finding myself a little too affected by what is happening with our world. I love reading and listening to the news, but sometimes it really just eats away at my soul.
Way too much negative stuff out there.
I can't take a *real* vacation yet, but a little mental one is necessary.
On tap today for reading ...
- Biography of John Hancock
- Life of Christ ... yes, I am going to really finish this book (sometime before Lent is over)
- Muggie Maggie ... some light and fluffy reading with {m}
- {k} will read her novel and hopefully more than 15 pages
*We also need to do some more writing. I promised my 10 year old that I will set her up with some online blog (a private one).
*Piano lessons today. I wish that I could say that my girls actually practice 15 minutes daily, but this does not happen. Now they need to cram in some extra practice time so that when they have their lesson it isn't so obvious that the homework was not followed.
Comments