
MAYBE

or
MAYBE I am just following the lead of my 2.5 year old who doesn't really seem that interested in using the potty.
She is so excited about her big girl panties that sit in her dresser drawer. I often find them all over the floor and sometimes I find them on her (over her diaper).
I would love for her to be diaper free for the summer. We swim a lot and when you are 3 (June 1st)it really looks better to don a bathing suit without a swim diaper.
or
MAYBE I just love the fact that this little girl is my baby and deep inside I would just like her to stay that way forever ... sigh

Comments
Love the Josh Groban!
What I have found with potty training and I am sure you know this too is that it has to happen on the child's watch. She will let you know when she is ready and it will probably be when you are not expecting it! :)
{W}