I will admit that I am gifted. With 5 girls who like to talk at me (often at one time), I really can process a lot at once. However, I draw the line with 3 voices speaking at the same time. More than that I feel like I am only hearing the teacher speaking in one of those Charlie Brown specials ... "Mwaa, mwaa, mwaa, mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh".
Today I accomplished a ton. It really felt good. Actually, I crossed off all the things that I needed done during this spring break of ours. IT FEELS GOOD!
Today was just one of those days where I was running through my house on a mission. Everybody was talkin' at me, but I didn't hear a word they were sayin'. Only the echoes of my mind. HEY, I think that is a song;) Don't worry, I didn't totally ignore my children. They were given their own set of projects to do. Dad made them (oops, encouraged them) to make a safety poster for a calendar he is running at work. That did keep them busy for a while.
We ended the day with mass. Altar serving was big sister {e} and it really was lovely. Little {c} even joined us because nursery was closed ... spring break. Family dinner followed at a local pizza place. NOW, they are all tucked into bed. Well, all except for {e} who is determined to finish her second book of the day. GOSH, I wish I could consume books like that.
It was a GREAT DAY. Tomorrow's project will be some yard work, grocery store, and another stop at church. This will be the last relatively QUIET weekend that my family will have for a while. Swimming and soccer are marking up my calendar.
Today I accomplished a ton. It really felt good. Actually, I crossed off all the things that I needed done during this spring break of ours. IT FEELS GOOD!
Today was just one of those days where I was running through my house on a mission. Everybody was talkin' at me, but I didn't hear a word they were sayin'. Only the echoes of my mind. HEY, I think that is a song;) Don't worry, I didn't totally ignore my children. They were given their own set of projects to do. Dad made them (oops, encouraged them) to make a safety poster for a calendar he is running at work. That did keep them busy for a while.
We ended the day with mass. Altar serving was big sister {e} and it really was lovely. Little {c} even joined us because nursery was closed ... spring break. Family dinner followed at a local pizza place. NOW, they are all tucked into bed. Well, all except for {e} who is determined to finish her second book of the day. GOSH, I wish I could consume books like that.
It was a GREAT DAY. Tomorrow's project will be some yard work, grocery store, and another stop at church. This will be the last relatively QUIET weekend that my family will have for a while. Swimming and soccer are marking up my calendar.
Comments
Glad you got a lot done!
{W}